I used one of the WMS frame stamps but inked the reverse side around the edges for a 'grunge' or distressed-looking frame, added the holly and berries.
For the pine branches, I masked the frame area and then stamped off randomly; some branches are stamped off and some aren't.
I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch the two circles on either side of the berries, and wrapped PTI baker's twine around and through the holes, tied in a knot.
Also, I applied glue to the outer edge of the frame, holly leaf tips and berries, then "frosted" with SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
(click on photo and (+) for a closeup of the glitter) .
Thanks for visiting!!