Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Chickie

I need to admit that this is my most favorite little stamp. This little chickie is in the Lil Buddies set. It came out at Easter but its such a great set for any occasion. He does not come with the little hat. I got that from an old studio G set. I just cut it apart from the rest of the stamp and with a little masking it works perfectly. Chickie is framed out with one of the circles from Vintage circles.
As you can see I colored with my copics. All the colors are shown in the first picture. I stamped everything in Palette burnt umber. Then I glittered everything thing up with some stickles and doodlebug fancy frills. The card base is New Leaf cardstock by PTI. The pp is from Doodlebug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!