Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope Michele doesn't mind me peeking in on her day!!   I feel a little guilty about missing my post this past week. . . I didn't get the usual stack of Halloween cards made this year but still managed a couple of items.

I completely {heart} Walzingmouse's "Midnight Feast" stamp set!!   I used it for my daughter's class's Halloween treats, and also for her teacher's card:

First, the treat boxes which I made using Stampin' Up's milk carton die:


It's a pretty small box but I managed to squeeze in a mini bag of M&Ms, Smarties, and a McDonald's gift certificate. 

I used Claire's stars and bats, and her spookalicious sentiment 
to decorate the boxes, punched a hole with Crop-a-Dile in the top
and tied it off with a black twine bow.

I also turned to "Midnight Feast" for her teacher's card:


This amazing paper is "Blackbird" from Memory Box
and "Midnight Feast" did the rest :^) . 

Here's the inside with the McDonald's gift card in place:


This set has so many amazing stamps, especially this Gothic arch!

And when you take out the gift card:


You find the witch zooming past the crescent moon :^) . 

I love making Halloween cards and missed it this year, 
but I know I'll have a bunch for next year using
"Midnight Feast."   It's fabby!!! 

Hope your Halloween was super spooky!!!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!