Friday, November 5, 2010

Waltzingmouse meets Pyrus

I love Basic Grey's new Pyrus paper ... the colors, the patterns . . .

So I was really happy when, looking through my WMS stamps, I came across a couple in the Rescue Remedies set that instantly made me think of this paper!  A perfect combination!


Claire often includes so many wonderful little flourishes and designs 
in her stamp sets that there are treasures at every turn. 

This round flower stamp and leafy flourish are incredibly cool.

I used PTI cardstock and BG Pyrus as well as a little piece of
Basic Grey's Indian Summer patterned paper.

The floral image was stamped with Versamagic Potter's Clay, 
and the the leafy stamp in Spanish Olive and Fresh Snow, 
which was also used to edge the entire card, direct-to-paper.

I added little bronze beads because. . . well, there were
perfect spots to add little bronze beads!!  :^) 

The felt embellishment and ribbon are from SU. 

Thanks for visiting - have a fabulous weekend!!
And don't forget to stop by Claire's blog for sneaky peeks, 
and an amazing release on Sunday!!! 
YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!