Thursday, February 17, 2011

Abstract with WMS

It's been a long time!!!   But finally I had a chance to work with my Waltzingmouse Stamps.

This time I tried a new technique. . . droplets of reinker onto the cardstock and then using a straw to blow the ink around.  It would be easier with glossy cardstock, I think, as the ink sometimes dried pretty quickly.   This technique is not recommended if you become lightheaded easily!


I used white cardstock for the "blown" background and stamped 
the mums on clear cardstock,
attached with glue dots (under the pearls). 

Hope you like it!  It's really a fun technique!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun technique! love the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea - and what gorgeous, rich colours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!