Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthday Bird Trio

I'm running like crazy lately getting ready for a little trip, so rather than try to rush through a card, I thought I'd share an older one that I made with WMS before the blog began:


I just love these little birds!!  They are colored with Copic markers using the colorless blender to create the spots.  The ribbon treatment is added by using the SU slot punch on either end and wrapping natural twill and chocolate brown ribbon through the slots. 

Here's a little closeup of the coloring:


I had just stamped a few birds to play around with the coloring and then decided to make a card out of them.  So they aren't perfectly straightly stamped, but that's part of the handmade charm, right?!

Have you been to Claire's blog over at WMS lately??   It's sneak peek time and that lady's on a roll again!   Go see!  Go see!  

Happy Stamping :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip Nancy! Enjoy! This is a pretty card! Fun colors and very cool coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable. I love those dots on the birds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!