Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oldie but Goodie


Hi folks! I have an oldie but goodie for you. You might have seen it before if you follow my blog. Unfortunately I didnt have time to make something brand new. I am out of town this weekend as my baby brother is graduating high school! I can't believe that little kid is now 18! Crazy. Anyway here is my card. I used spring baskets and put the little chickie inside. It just took some easy masking. Then of course the fun part, which was coloring the little scene. The whole card is made with Plum Pudding cardstock, cut with a spellbinders nestability. Thats some PTI patterned paper on the background. I edged the whole thing in stickles. I like glitter! Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!