Sunday, August 29, 2010

In Your Debt


Hi friends! Sorry I am a bit late with today's post. We had a whirlwind Saturday: boyscouts, birthday parties, soccer games! Anyway I made this yesterday but didn't snap the picture until this morning. I used a cream card based and embossed it with one of label 1 nestie dies. I stamped this coordinating label from Vintage Labels in vintage photo distress ink. The sentiment (from Rescue Remedies Additions) is stamped in the same. I stamped the flowers from the Spring Baskets set on another piece of cream. I colored it with distress inks and a paintbrush. I cut it out and popped it up. I sponged all the edges with vintage photo and wild honey distress inks. I also added some copper stickles but they arent showing up in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Michele this is so pretty! The inked edge looks fantastic. I love the wild honey distress ink. I just got mine last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it -- especially the embossed layer with Nestabilities and the sponging. . . great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!