Sorry the photo is adding a little distortion but you get the idea :) .
I used the small solid chrysanthemum stamp with the emerging colors technique.
Using grid paper, I determined the appropriate size for the four rectangles, cut them from two sheets of Basic Grey Capella paper, then stamped each rectangle in three places using Versamark, embossed with clear e.p., and then sponged over with Distress Ink in Peeled Paint.
The two sheets of Basic Grey paper are the same pattern but are one is very light in color, the other darker. Not as noticeable in the photos as in person. The patterned paper background layer is the same lighter version as used for the rectangles.
The sentiment is stamped in Peeled Paint also, sponged with D.I. Tea Dye, and attached with SU dimensional foam. The ribbon is retired SU reversible taffeta, I believe in Kiwi Kiss/vanilla.
The cardstock is Smokey Shadow from PTI and is actually stamped with a Spanish script background from CHF in Smokey Shadow ink. . . but it doesn't show very much. So this is a multilingual card ~ and will most certainly be written on the inside in English!
Thanks for coming by :) .