Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas in July

I don't know how "Christmas in July" got started, but since it's July 1st and I'm on the road, I thought I'd pull up these projects from last year to share today.

First are hanging decorations or ornaments from Claire's tutorial on her blog.  These are fun and easy to make:



And here is a boxed set of gift tags:




I just love the vintage look of these designs and there are so many options with these sets - once you get going, it's hard to stop :) . 

Hope you all don't mind a little bit of the holiday season in the midst of summer! 

Thanks for stopping by our fan blog :) .

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations! Makes me want to pull out those sets and get started on my Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!