Here's a not too fussy card made with Waltzingmouse Stamps Asian Garden, a gorgeous set!
Card Construction Details:
1. Stamped Cream cardstock with background image.
2. Die cut using nestability die.
3. Stamped bird and sentiment over the background.
4. Edged die cut in gold ink.
5. Colored light blue rhinestone with Krylon gold pen and added with a bit of glue to bird's eye (learned not to trust self adhesive!).
6. Found textured purple scrap and stamped with background in Ranger tea ink and then with outline flower in gold ink.
7. Stamped flower, punched out with circle punch, edged in gold ink and added gold brad.
8. Adhered all as shown to cream card, edged in gold ink.
9. Showed husband; too tired to fuss over it.
Mood when done = Happy
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Asian Gardens
Ink: Encore Gold, Ranger Distress Tea, Memento Grape (purple) and Rose Bud (a very close match to Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Pink)
Cardstock: PTI Cream, random purple!
Other: Nestability die, Stampin Up! gold brad, rhinestone, circle punch