Card Construction Details
1. Stamp and emboss sentiment first. This avoided getting embossing powder on the heart image. Even though heart image is dye ink, it grabbed the embossing powder first try out. Now have a nice scrap pile from 1st effort.
2. Stamp image over sentiment. Wait a few seconds to be good and dry. Take tiny piece of baby wipe with tweezers and wipe over the sentiment that has the ink from the heart. Perfect.
3. Add stitching around heart by hand.
4. Ask husband if card ok as is. No.
5. Agree. Round corners and stitch lines with white gel pen.
6. Color tiny rhinestones with Copic marker and adhere over "i's" with a bit of Ranger Glaze.
7. Consider self stamping genius/simpleton and quit while ahead.
Mood When Done = Happy
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Sewing Box Hugs and Sweeheart
Ink: Versamark and Memento Rhubarb
Cardstock: Gina K Kraft
Other: Ranger white gel pen, corner rounder, rhinestones and Copic marker