For my husband, who deserves way more than a card!
Card Construction Details:
1. Decide on light blue and orange scheme -- works with color wheel and Mike likes orange.
2. Die cut cream cardstock with Nestability No. 4 die.
3. Using temporary double sided tape, adhere die cut to pad of grid paper and stamp Waltzingmouse dotted frame from Very Vintage Labels No. 4 in PTI Spring Rain (also known as Light Blue) ink. Perfect first time as Claire and I both geniuses.
4. Stamp heart from Sweethearts set.
5. Stamp sentiment from same set in Memento Tangelo ink ("orange" in non stamper speak).
6. Stamp plaid from WM Faux Fun Cream PTI ink and Tangelo ink onto Spring Rain cardstock.
7. Watch Say Yes to the Dress with my Mom.
8. Marvel that woman buys $11,000 dress when she could have room full of stamping supplies instead.
9. Assemble card as shown, adding PTI Tea dye inks along edges and coloring white brads with a Copic marker cause it is easier than hunting through stash of orange embellishments buried under stash of magazines.
10. Debate whether it matters that the word "and" is not centered over the heart, but is centered on the die cut. Decide issue will remain one of life's mysteries.
11. Notice that plaid layer crooked.
12. Remove plaid layer and hold breath to see whether entire card ruined.
13. Ah! Dimensionals used not all that strong and layer removes without major damage.
14. Reattach correctly and press hard on new layer of dimensionals to stick.