Saturday, September 11, 2010

Clean and Simple

Okay, I went clean and simple because I'm behind schedule ~ here I am back on a Saturday again!

So have you been lingering over at Claire's blog and her design team's blogs, too, making your shopping list and realizing that, yes, you do need more Christmas stamps!?!  Me, too!

Today's card expresses exactly how I've been feeling lately -- grateful for friends.


I love the look of this sentiment!  And the flourish it comes with in this set, Rescue Remedies.


Add the Scor-Pal, a few rhinestones (three little ones are placed in the flourish, too), and white cardstock, and voila!

I'm sure you're enjoying Claire and her team's samples for the new release -- tomorrow!!  And if you haven't checked them out yet, what are you waiting for?!  :^)    Head to the blog, and ENJOY!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!