Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hello!

My name is Genevieve & I was very excited when I got an email from Joan asking me if I would be interested in being involved in this blog. I'm a huge Waltzingmouse fan. Claire has been a close friend of mine for almost 7 years now, we met when our daughters were at nursery school together & have been buddies ever since (we have consumed lots of tea & buns in that time lol). I've always admired her creative talents & I was so excited for her when she started producing stamps.

I'm a stay at home mum to two daughters aged 10 & 7, I have been married to Brian for almost 14 years. We live in Lisburn, N. Ireland. I've been making cards for a few years now and it was Claire who introduced me to stamping. I really enjoy card making, it helps me chill out - I'm a bit of a stress bunny ;)

I hope you enjoy this blog :)
Genevieve

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!