Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi...



I'm so excited to be part of this new blog, thanks for the invitation Joan!

My name is Melissa Ladd and I've been been stamping for about 4 years. I originally found the papercrafting industry through scrapbooking after my son was born, and I was looking for something to help me organize all the thousands of photos we took during his first year!

I am a stay-at-home mom to my two little ones and I do a couple very part-time jobs. When I’m not crafting, I also like to read, travel and watch movies. I live with my family in the metro Washington DC area.

I first “met” Claire online before she founded Waltzingmouse Stamps and it’s been so fun to watch her dream come true! Her stamps are amazing in the detail they provide and the options for stamping diversity!

I show my projects on my blog http://melissaspaperie.blogspot.com .

I look forward to showing you my first project here very soon, thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!