Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome to Waltzingmouse Makers!

Today is the first day for a new blog created by fans of Waltzingmouse Stamps!  Each of us will post an introduction to ourselves and then you will see a rotating posts with things we've made with Waltzingmouse Stamps.

None of us is affiliated in any way with the company.  Just fans.

I am Joan Bardee, also known on line as Joan B on the Gingerwood Bulletin Board and on Splitcoaststampers.  I discovered stamping about 7 years ago -- saw a jar of embossing powder in a craft store (I was there to pick up poster board for my son's science fair project) and the rest is history.

Discovered Claire Brennan, the owner and creative genius, and became a big fan.  For a short time I was loosely, and I mean loosely (!!) affiliated with Waltzingmouse but I quickly realized that anything that puts the words "requirement" and "stamping" in the same sentence does not work for me.  At least not now.

I am married, have one college attending son, and work full time as a lawyer for the Federal Government.  In what's left of my spare time, I stamp and I write!  I hope you enjoy our new blog. 


Oh, and my other blog is Paperlicious.

3 comments:

  1. Great to have another Gingerwoodie involved with Claire's stamps. Best wishes for all your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joan -- Woohoo!!! Thanks for starting this blog! Happy launch day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to see this blog - it's about time, too! Yaayy- more Waltzingmouse wonders!
    Gosh, Joanie, but you are one busy gal. Thanks for taking the time to showcase even more of your fun ideas and especially for sharing them with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!