Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday by Nature

For today's card, I used Nestie Eggs and Earth Angel stamp sets:


Don't you just love stamp sets that multitask?  And Easter eggs for any time of the year are a perfect example!

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides and Dark Chocolate
Designed Paper:  Webster's Pages
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa and shades of Versamagic; Papertrey Ink Chai Tea for distress sponging
Other:  Brad by Basic Grey; foam mounts under the panel with the eggs (hard to see with the two light sources needed on a gray day!)
note:  The little stamp under the sentiment is a flourish from one of the Nestie sets.


I am madly in love with Webster's Pages ;) .

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Nancy! I love the colors and that paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nancy, and I too am in love with the Websters Pages even though I have only owned the one set - Postcards from Paris. Yum!! I will have to look out for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you've got me hooked, girlfriend! I love those pages. That wishing well is just adorable! You're so talented, I know that's REALLY why the Webster's Pages look so good :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!