Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Buzz Me!



Stamps: Lil' Buddies
Punch: Martha Stewart
Dies-SU Topnote and Spellbinders Scalloped and regular circle
All patterned papers are Basic Grey
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Paper with one adhesive side.

I have found an easy way to do these quilt cards. First I use a square punch and my scrap basket and make 12 squares. I attach the squares to a piece of paper that is sticky on one side. Then I cut the whole thing out with the Top Note Die cut and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug for texture.

4 comments:

  1. I love the quilt effect, I am going to try myself as I have so many scraps lol! Very pretty card. Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the queen of the die cut quilt! adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilting! I love that herringbone folder, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!