Today I'm sharing a card with the cute trio of flowers and a great sentiment from Spring Baskets.
Card Construction Details
1. Stamped flowers, colored with Copics.
2. Stamped sentiment and cut out piece as shown.
3. Added clear buttons.
4. Die cut rick rack. Since I do not have Copic markers that are a good match to the Spring Moss cardstock, I colored a piece of the Spring Moss after I die cut it to match the leaves on the flowers.
5. The three rick rack strips turned out to be harder to adhere than I expected and I ended up ruining the first white card I used (too much tape, so it showed under the rick rack).
6. So, I cut the white off the bottom of the card and substituted some pink cardstock. Bingo! Liked it better anyway.
7. Adhered flower panel with dimensionals.
8. Rounded bottom of card.
Mood when done = Glorious
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Spring Baskets
Cardstock: PTI: White, Hibiscus, Spring Moss and Summer Sunrise
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Other: Copics, PTI Rick Rack Die, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, clear buttons and twine
Altenew Stencils to Make These
1 day ago