Monday, March 1, 2010

St.Patricks Day......

Hello!

Welcome to Waltzingmouse Makers, Hope you are well :)

I thought I'd make a St. Patrick's day card so I got out my 'Celtic Heritage' set. This set is packed with loads of wee dinky stamps. As you can see I used two of these to stamp the background on my card. I love the choice of shamrocks in this set too.

Thanks for looking :)
Genevieve

Supplies
Card - Papermill UK, Ds paper - PTI, Ink - Versafine Onyx black, Memento New Sprout, Brads & silver hearts - my stash.

5 comments:

  1. 200% fabulous! Love those little silver charms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Genevieve! I love those touches of silver! This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!! I love the background you made! Very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silver shamrock! A great St. Patricks day card, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!