Friday, March 26, 2010

Rose, Claire Style

The second I saw Roses in Bloom, it was click, boom, buy!  I am totally in love with these roses and the sentiments.  Could you please fly on over to the Waltzingmousehouse Forum and explain to Claire that some of us NEED more WM floral sets??  Thank you.










Card Construction Details:

1.  Stamped smaller leaf repeatedly with Versamark on PTI Spring Moss cardstock.  Trimmed.
2.  Stamped smaller rose twice, colored with Copics twice, cut and layered.
3.  Stamped and colored and cut leaves.
4.  Fooled around with a dozen layouts, trying to incorporate some Papertrey Berry Sorbet cardstock onto this baby, but nothing really worked.
5.  Edged green layer with PTI Chamomile Vintage Ink and dotted with Versamark pen.
6.  Added sentiment, gingham ribbon, assembled.

Mood when done = Happy!

Supplies:

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Roses in Bloom
Ink:  Tuxedo Memento, Versamark, Chamomile Vintage ink
Paper:  PTI Spring Moss, random Cream cardstock, Black
Other:  PTI gingham ribbon,  Copic markers

17 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love how you did the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just fabulous, Joan!! I love that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty. A set I don't have and YOU made me NEED it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a winner! So pretty. I think I must buy that set...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! whatever did you do with your Mom's card that needed....'help'?
    this card is gorgeous, but then you do do great art! ok, great, gorgeous, and do do all in one sentence...shoot me...now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your mood should be happy after making that gorgeous Card!Love that ou layered the flower Joan. I love 3-D cards.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Joan, and...your wish is my command!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of your all time best...simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Joan....I think I just might need this too very soon indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Joan. The colouring, the cutting the layout, all so striking

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything about this is wonderful.
    It will be cool to see what Claire has planned for my floral stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful! And I agree with Joan, this rose is a must-have! And please make more flowers so that Joan can color them for us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful coloring.. . . and this color combination just knocks my socks off!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!