The second I saw Roses in Bloom, it was click, boom, buy! I am totally in love with these roses and the sentiments. Could you please fly on over to the Waltzingmousehouse Forum and explain to Claire that some of us NEED more WM floral sets?? Thank you.
Card Construction Details:
1. Stamped smaller leaf repeatedly with Versamark on PTI Spring Moss cardstock. Trimmed.
2. Stamped smaller rose twice, colored with Copics twice, cut and layered.
3. Stamped and colored and cut leaves.
4. Fooled around with a dozen layouts, trying to incorporate some Papertrey Berry Sorbet cardstock onto this baby, but nothing really worked.
5. Edged green layer with PTI Chamomile Vintage Ink and dotted with Versamark pen.
6. Added sentiment, gingham ribbon, assembled.
Mood when done = Happy!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Roses in Bloom
Ink: Tuxedo Memento, Versamark, Chamomile Vintage ink
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, random Cream cardstock, Black
Other: PTI gingham ribbon, Copic markers
1 week ago