One of my favorite things about stamping is how one set can produce totally different looks. When I think of Waltzingmouse, I usually think of vintage and distressed looks.
But I wasn't in a distressed mood. I wanted something bolder. In this case, I reached for Faux Fun Circles to create a very quick fun background. I'm so happy with how this came out - the layout is perfect for just about any occasion and the color combo is one I love.
Card Construction Details:
1. Trim white cardstock to 4.5" square.
2. Stamp large circle of dots.
3. Stamp solid dot in center of circle.
4. Trimmed white cardstock to 4" square and matted on a slightly larger blue square.
5. Cut piece of white cardstock 3/4" wide and about 4.5" long.
6. Stamp sentiment in center of strip, using Stampin Up grid paper to align. (This grid paper is a great resource.)
7. Stamp leafy dots on either side of sentiment.
8. Die cut piece of blue cardstock with a long rectangle nestability scallop die.
9. Adhere as shown.
10. Using glue pen, added glitter to dots on either side of sentiment just to add some interest.
Finished size of card is slightly less than 4.5" square.
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Faux Fun Circles and Little Box Labels
Paper: Papertrey Ink White, Enchanted Evening and Sweet Blush
Ink: Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening and Sweet Blush
Other: Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Glue Pen, Nestability Die