Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Faith is...

Happy Wednesday!

I just can't seem to put Spring Baskets down!! I love that Claire included sentiments in this set that are directly related to the religious side of Easter, as well as more secular ones.



I made two cards with the same layout, just different paper and colors. The paper is My Mind's Eye.



And here's the inside of one of the cards:




Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"Faith is..."
Stamps: Spring Baskets
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Berry Sorbet and Dark Chocolate (PTI), My Mind's Eye
Other: Ocean Tides and Berry Sorbet satin ribbon, Copic markers, sponge, foam tape, corner rounder

4 comments:

  1. I don't have this set yet, but you are making me think I am going to "need" it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean about this stamp set - it really is amazing, isn't it?!

    I love these cards -- so beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous. my set is in the mail somewhere!! Hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set too & your cards are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!