Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Wednesday!

I'm back today with another Waltingmouse card. I was in the mood to make something very springy and after much stamping and arranging, here is my Easter card!



I stamped the pedestal and flowers from Spring Baskets onto cardstock using Rich Cocoa (Memento) ink and colored them in with Copic markers. I choose to cut it out and mount it onto another piece of cardstock that I cut with my rectangle Nestabilities die.



I added some yellow Stickles to the dandelions and a gem to each center, so they are very sparkly! The possibilities for these baskets and flowers are truly endless!

Thanks for coming by to look!
Melissa

"Happy Easter"
Stamps: Spring Baskets , Luck of the Irish and Background Basics: Tin Type (PTI)
Ink: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet (PTI), Antique Linen (Ranger), Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist (PTI)
Other: sewing machine, Lemon Tart satin ribbon, Copic markers, Rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities Dies, Sponge, gems, yellow Stickles

14 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used. It does feel like spring when I look at your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO gorgeous Melissa! I love your paper choice on the left side, it compliments the focal image so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! Love how you used the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful breath of Spring, Melissa! I love the sparkly flowers and the colors are so fresh :) .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Melissa! I love the basket in blue! I love all the other details you've added, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Melissa. This is a neat stamp set and you've completely done it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is very springy and I am always a fan of stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Melissa! I love that you didn't make the basket typical brown. It's an unexpected and very pretty touch to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty, absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Melissa! Yummy color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, you make it look effortless Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!