I'm in love with this small heart image. I found it tucked away in Waltzingmouse Say It With Style. Sometimes I overlook little gems in sets -- especially in big sets. So while I was rummaging around in my enormous mess of a stamp room I spotted this heart and the light bulb went off. I can see making a set of these in a variety of colors with different sentiments. (I can see a lot of things -- hope I actually do this one!)
Card Construction Details:
1. Cut cardstock to A2 size and placed on Stampin Up grid paper.
2. Stamped the heart on the right side of the card first, being careful to note exactly where it was near the grid paper.
3. Then stamped sentiment.
4. Stamped heart on the immediate left of sentiment, then the left edge near the same grid line, then in the middle of those two. I'm spelling this out for those of you who, like me, have a hard time lining things up.
5. Colored hearts with Copic marker and added rhinestones.
6. Added ribbon.
7. Because the cardstock I used bleeds through when using Copics, I cut a slightly smaller piece of cardstock and lined the front inside. Hides the ribbon too.
Mood when done: Happy!
Supplies: Waltzingmouse Stamps Say It With Style
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Cardstock: PTI Stampers Select White
Other: PTI Plum Pudding ribbon, Copic Sketch Marker V95 Light Grape; random rhinestones