Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where Ewe Been?



I love this little bunny from the Lil' Buddies set. I raised rabbits as a kid and still think bunnies are one of the cutest animals. I punched the baskets from some DP in my scrapbox and cut the handles off since they blocked the bunny faces. The basket punch is from Punch Bunch and I got it a couple of years ago at Impress Rubber Stamps (3 stores in Seattle and they also sell online). To make the grass I just used some chopped up post-its and masking technique overlapping to make grass. The punched border is Martha Stewart.

Inside the card it says, "where ewe been?" and the little lamb is stamped inside with that sentiment from the set.

Aren't you just loving the cards the others have been making for this blog? It just feels like spring around here!

5 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I have seen for a long time! Love the paper piecing, love Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Donna! The wee bunnies are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOnna this is so clever! I love that border...it looks like the perfect basket top! (Hey, how come I can't leave you a comment on your personal blog?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... so cute!! Little peek-a-boo bunny :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! I love those bunnies peeking out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!