Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bold Spring

I'm a tad bit early for my Thursday post, but better early than late!!

I went bold for this card using stamps from the Spring Baskets set.

 

Once I started stamping those sweet flowers, I just couldn't stop ~ they are colored with Copic markers.   I used the Labels 3 Nestabilities die to cut out the image panel, sponged with pale blue Memento and edged with Pink Grapefruit from Versamagic, mounted it on black cardstock, and attached with SU dimensionals.  If you click on the paper you'll see that it's a glittery page from DCWV.

Here's a look at the inside where I used the same die as a mask:




Hope you enjoyed this bright burst of Spring from Waltzingmouse Stamps!
Stamps:  Spring Baskets
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink black and Berry Sorbet
Paper:  Bristol vellum and DCWV
Ink:  Memento and Versamagic
Other:  Copic markers, sponge daubers, PTI saddle-stitched ribbon, pale pink pearls, Nestabilities, border punch from EK Success, SU dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. I do enjoy this bright breath of spring air! I just ordered this set and cannot wait to get it. This is so fun. I love those little bees and what you did to the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card sure pops! Love how you created a cluster of flowers. The inside treatment is fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Inside & out, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous1 Very striking and so pretty, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think!